Terms and conditions
The website http://www.meridiantables.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by YatomPty Ltd (ABN ), and referred to as Meridian Tables, Meridian Massage, Meridian, “We”, “our”, “us” or the “Company”. “You” and “your” means the user or customer of this website.
Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, do not use the website.
Order and Cancellation
You must be at least 18 years old to place an order with Meridian Tables
You shall pay for the product in full when you place an order, by supplying us with your credit, debit card details or by paying through PayPal, Direct deposit, Money order or Cheque. In any event, we shall not be bound to accept the order before we have received and cleared the payment in full or specified deposit.
When you submit an order through the website, you agree to abide and be bound by the prevailing Terms and Conditions. We are not obliged to supply the product until we have accepted your order. An acceptance of your order with your order details will be sent to you. Meridian reserves the right to decline any order, for any reason. If an order has been declined, you will be provided a store credit or a full refund, depending on your preference.
If payments are made on the weekend or public holiday, the order will not be processed until the next business day. If order (online or not online) is for a non-stock item it is normally made within two weeks however at busy times it can take up to 6 weeks or even longer. If the customer decides to cancel an order after we began manufacturing and/or product is finished, Meridian reserve the right to not refund or partially refund.
All prices in Meridian Tables.com are quoted in Australian Dollars or other options you can choose at the top bar of the site. The prices are presented excluding GST (Goods and Services Tax) for overseas customers and inclusive for Australian residents.
Meridian reserves the rights to change prices for products displayed at our website at any time without notice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our pricing. However, if an error occurred, we reserve the right to refuse to accept further orders and to cancel any orders already placed at the incorrect price.
Weight of the tables
Weight can change depends on the batch of aluminium and foam which can be different. The weight we advertise for each model is the average weight of that model. meaning sometimes it can be +- 10% lighter in weight and sometimes heavier
Sale of Good and Delivery
We deliver to any place our couriers, post and any freight forwarders delivery to worldwide. If our online delivery quote does not include your destination please contact us for manual delivery quote. If you are placing the order from overseas our system will only give you the option "pick up from store". Place your order and we will add the delivery price separately to your invoice after we quoted you and received your confirmation.
Items will be delivered to the address you nominated while placing your order. We are not liable for late or missing deliveries if an incorrect address is given.
You have the option to return any unopened, unused item except for power lift tables or any custom made equipment in its original packaging that you bought from Meridian for any reason within 30 days of receiving the item.
Estimated shipment times may change due to changes in supply or conditions beyond our control. If you have not received your items within the estimated delivery time, please contact us via email or phone.
Expected Delivery times ones you place an online order and paid in full:
- If items are "in stock" you should expect delivery within 2-5 business days Australia wide and up to 2 weeks for overseas orders.
- If Items are marked "2-5 days production" expect delivery within 5-10 business days Australia wide and up to 3 weeks for overseas orders.
- If items are marked "6-7 days production" expect delivery within 7-12 business days Australia wide and up to 4 weeks for overseas orders.
- If items are marked "1-2 weeks" production" expect delivery within 2-3 weeks Australia wide and up to 5 weeks for overseas orders.
- If items are marked "3-6 weeks" production" expect delivery within 4-7 weeks Australia wide and up to 8 weeks for overseas orders.
Damage or Faulty Returns
You shall notify Meridian within 2 working days in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us. Delivery and pick up charges are not covered by our warranty. If goods are damage in transit we will refer to courier company terms and conditions.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Cancellation and refund policy:
We understand that sometime for whatever reason our clients may change their mind regarding orders or cancel. For both our client’s protection and ours and to prevent any misunderstandings we laid our policies regarding these matters here:
You will get time to inspect the product and have the chance to change your mind and get refund for your order if you are not satisfied with the table. This Only uply for tables we keep in stock and not custom made or any power lift tables. (A.I.O models or anything that is in stock). We will give you 4 days from the time you received the table to inspect it and decide if you wish to keep it or not. Delivery fees will not be refunded. Regarding other products we supply which we don't manufacture ourselves, if it's a stock item cancellations of orders will be fully refunded. For non stock items please contact us asap before we order your product in for full refund otherwise Meridian reserve the right to charge 10% for order cancellations if we already got your non stock item in.
Buying at the showroom
If you however came to our showroom and inspected the product before bying Meridian is under no obligation to take the product back and refund you ones you left our premises.
Stock tables and accessories
- Risk free buys - if you ordered any of our stock tables: (A.I.O popular models, and “Mini-Me popular models" and they are in the stock vinyl colours we offer you replacement or a full money back refund if you are not satisfy with their quality or just want to return them for whatever reason - This excludes delivery costs or any other special services. You must notify us as soon as you aware you would like this to happen and no later than two weeks from date of delivery. After two weeks meridian reserve the right to not accept goods back.
- Goods must be inspected by us for any damage and to make sure they are in new condition before refund.
- Meridian reserves the right to subtract portion of the refund if goods are no longer in new condition or damage. Meridian will contact the client and discuss the matter prior to money transaction.
Non stock portables – include any portable tables’, vinyl colours that are not our stock colours and all portable models that are not the A.I.O models & Mini-Me models.
- Meridian reserves the right to charge a fee for non stock portables refunds or change of model after table has been made.
Custom made equipment
Meridian will work together with the customer and suggest solutions for customers that ask for special made, non stock equipment. Meridian recommends that the customer should come in to our show room and become familiar with the product/model they wish to modify. At the end of the day It is the customer's responsibility to make sure they are satisfied with the plans and ready to go ahead with the order. Unless Meridian made a mistake or there is a quality issue - Meridian reserves the right to not refund the customer if they are not satisfied with the outcome.
Power lift tables
- 50% deposit need to be paid prior to production process. Balance of the order and delivery costs must be paid before goods can leave our premises. Extra care needs to be taken in choosing the correct model as the costs; bulkiness and delivery charges will make any transition in location costly. Meridian reserved the right to charge up to 45% fee for refund that was purely customer’s change of mind. Power lifts tables include a packaging fee (see per model, normally $95) which we must charge even if table is picked up.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to communicate to us if there are special out of the ordinary needs that are out of our stated services. Meridian reserved the right to charge up to 15% of the refund for cancellation that was given due to new conditions that meridian can’t now meet and were not communicated by the client prior to production.
All our goods come with a warranty that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for other foreseeable losses or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Replacement products are subject to the same warranties as the original
You are not entitled to any compensation where in our reasonable opinion the product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, using it in an unusual way or failure to take reasonable care.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
|Warranty for Meridian portable tables & accessories:|
|Meridian product:||Standard warranty period:|
|A.I.O models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Easy-Lift Legs||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Gas springs (Easy-Lift Legs)||2 year|
|Mini -me models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Compact models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Atmosphere models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|King models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Stationery folded legs models||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Stationary Heavy duty||Lifetime (10 years) structural + back up support|
|Plywood and or Mesh under the foam||5 Years|
|Eco models - on specials||One year (no backup support)|
|Portable tables accessories|
|All fix and adjustable headrests||One year|
|Arm rests, wings, flexi-wings, straps,||One year|
|Carry bags||14 days replacement if faulty|
|All bolsters products||One year|
|Terry towellings||6 months|
Meridians Portable Treatment Tables – A.I.O Models, Mini-Me, Atmosphere, King models and Compact models are covered by a lifetime (10 years) warranty against defective structural materials and workmanship. If a special discount was given and it is more than $150 then the warranty is automatically reduced to 1 year unless specified otherwise.
Please note that only our 10 year – lifetime warranty includes the “Back up support”:
Back up support is our commitment to support your business and income in the time when your table is absent and is been serviced or fixed by us. If you wish we can lend you a portable table free of charge until your table is operational again.
Please note that freight charges are not included. To be clear, Meridian is not however obligated to replace your table while we are fixing yours under warranty and Meridian is not responsible for any loss of your income or other expenses. Our warranty is to fix our equipment only. Our commitment to assist with a landing table or any other assistance outside the terms and conditions is based on good will while both parties are communicating in good faith to solve the situation. Meridian reserve the right to withdraw any extra assistance that we are not obligated by our warranty
under this warranty Meridian will, at its option, repair or replace defective tables or structural components free of charge, except for any damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse or fair wear-and-tear, subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- Plywood or mesh base is guaranteed against structural failure for a period of five years.
- Upholstery materials and foam are guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition. Any wear-and-tear and chemical damage to upholstery is expressly excluded from the warranty.
- The customer is responsible for any freight costs to return goods in need of warranty service to Meridian or a Meridian service agent.
- The “Operating, Care and Safety Instructions” form part of this warranty. The warranty is conditional upon use of the product in strict accordance with these instructions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Meridian warrants, subject to the terms and conditions below, that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Meridian warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Meridian agrees to repair or replace the product when the product does not perform in accordance with its specifications during the standard warranty period, from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to be presented at the time that a warranty claim is requested. Delivery and pick up charges are not covered by our warranty. Any attempt to fix the damage without consulting with Meridian first can cancel the warranty and Meridian is in full right to charge for fixing the damage and any further damages that accrue as a result of the original issue that was not fixed by Meridian. For example, if the table collapse as a result of a failed attempt of the client to fix the issue outside Meridian and other parts are been damage as a result - like legs and mainframe - Meridian is in full right to decline any responsibility for the damages. We can arrange the delivery or alternatively you can do so too.
Upholstery covering to arrive in perfect condition, please notify us of any fault within 48 hours of delivery for a claim to be upheld. Vinyl is covered by a separate limited manufacturer’s warranty generally
one (1) year for defects in the manufacturing process. The manufacturer's warranty excludes; tears in the vinyl; hardening of the vinyl due to excessive use of oils; or use of incorrect cleaners, lack of cleaning; or excessive exposure to direct sunlight. Please refer to separate vinyl care instructions.
- If the product has been used in a manner that is contrary to how it was originally designed to be used by the manufacturer.
- Damage, malfunction or failure resulting from; Use on incorrect voltages; mains supply problems; or thunderstorm activity.
- Misuse by exceeding the maximum working load.
- Client attempt to fix the damage without first consulting with Meridian.
- Incorrect adjustment of table controls.
- The use of defective or incompatible accessories; or unauthorised alterations.
- Accidents,(including liquid spillages).
- Exposure to corrosive conditions (refer to seaside installations/maintenance).
- This warranty does not apply to equipment showing abuse or damage; or if it has been tampered with, altered or repaired, without the approval of Meridian.
Meridian reserves the right to email you our product updates and newsletter that we believe may be in your interest. At the same time, we respect your right not to receive these communications from us. Please advise us at the time of placing your order if you do not wish to receive any updates, and we will disable the option for your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
The site and its content is protected by copyright which is owned by Yatom Pty Ltd, or in the case of some content, by a third party. You can browse the site freely and print it out for personal or non-commercial use. Registered trademarks and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of us.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies; Limitations on Quantity
Meridian makes every effort to ensure accurate product descriptions. However, the content may contain typographical, technical or descriptive errors; and may not be complete or up to date. Therefore we reserve the rights to correct any information at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to limit quantity, including after an order is submitted or paid for. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We endeavour to display the colours of the products on the website as accurately as possible. The colour of the product you see depends on your monitor, so it is not guaranteed that there is no colour deviation from the actual product.
Due to random technical errors, we do not guarantee all-time access to the web site. The Terms and Conditions do not guarantee that we will continue operating all or any part of the website. It is not our liability if the website is closed down or modified at any time.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Our maximum total liability for any product supplied to you shall at no time exceed the amount you pay to us in respect of the product. We are also not liable for any loss of income as a result of production delays and availability to any of our products and accessories.
Mutual respect and separation
Same as our customers are free to use our services or take their business elsewhere, Meridian is also free to choose who we wish to sell to or continue serving.
We reserve the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You should check the terms and conditions regularly. Continued use of the website will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
Online Gift Certificate (voucher) - After 3 years from the date of the purchase Meridian Tables reserve the right to no longer accept the gift voucher