Rigid Atmosphere 73cm
About this Model: Rigid Atmosphere 73 is exactly the same table as the Atmosphere 73 table yet with rigid base (surface under the foam) instead of the slightly flexible Nylon mesh. Although the Atmosphere table is suitable for most modalities we do have customers who need rigid base (surface under the foam) for spinal, Chiropractic and Osteopathic Manipulation style modalities. Till today we have been using Marine hoop or other structural plywood panels for that purpose how ever we decided to upgrade and find lighter weight and stronger solution ... and also help the environment by using fully recyclable material and also find something that will 'feel' better energetically. Plywood is made with harsh glues which sensitive people can feel uncomfortable next to.
After years of search we finally found a robust and lightweight solution. A 3-layer panel, combining a central thermoformed layer and two solid sheets. Polypropylene Bubble structure material that is far lighter then marine hoop Plywood yet will never wear out or crack.
it comes in 3mm or extra rigid 6mm Rigid panel
- Weight: From 8.9kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg
- Width: 73cm wide including Side Padding System
- Foam: 50mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Base (surface under the foam): standard 3mm, 3-layer panel, combining a central thermoformed layer and two solid sheets. Polypropylene Bubble structure material
- Height range: 55-80cm Standard range (Available in extra low range 43-68cm and extra high 65-90cm )
- Side Padding System: included
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Upholstery Vinyl System
- Length: 185cm
- Size folded: 94 x 68 x 18cm
- Face Hole: Super Comfortable Standard Meridian Style
- Upgrades: Can be upgraded with the Head/arm rests, Flexi-wings, foot extension, extra low legs, extra tall legs and more....
- Comes with: Mount plate to attach face cradle and armrest
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty
- Suitable for: most modalities including Chiropractic and Osteopathic Manipulation style modalities
|Width of structure||Length||Height|
|Weight with, standard 3mm Rigid panel, Extra Low Height legs and UltraThane lightweight Vinyl||Availab'|
|Made to order|
General information about the Atmosphere Table
1. The "Side Padding System"
The side padding system is another unique feature that only Meridians tables provide. It allows the A.I.O table to be suited to any modality you will ever take on and at the same time provides the utmost luxurious comfort for both the practitioner and the client. Choosing the right width for your table can be a confusing decision. The Unique system of “side padding” – provides the solution that dilemma. Normally there is a conflict between practitioner & client needs over the width of the table. In general, practitioners prefer narrow tables for better access, while clients prefer wide surfaces for comfort and arm space. The side padding system lets the practitioner get close access & maintain correct posture while leaning against the spongy 7cm foam on each side of the table. For example: in our most popular variation (“A.I.O Main”) – the total width including the side padding is 72cm and the structural width is 60cm. What that means is that as far as the client’s concerned the table is 72cm wide yet as far as the practitioner’s concerned the table’s width is only 60cm wide.
2. The "Grow System"
The Atmosphere table can grow with your practice changing needs:
Headrest & Armrest
|Foot extension||Extra Low/High Legs||Castor Wheels Legs||Flxi-Wings||Special Attachements& future projects|
The Atmosphere Table can be upgraded and modified at any stage after purchase to suit the practitioner and their clients changing needs. These include:
- Extra low or high range of adjustable hight legs (Normal height range is 55-80cm)
- Custom made legs
As well the Atmosphere table can be enhanced with many attachments and unique attachment that will provide clever innovative solutions and add on comfort for both the practitioner and clients. These include:
- Removable lift up back support
- Head rest & Arm rest (multi functional – can be used as a flat surface for better cranial work)
- Foot extension.
- Custom made attachments
3. Elastic Upholstery Vinyl System is included
Vinyl is attached with elastic - no staples
Like our Mini-Me mesh models the Easy removable Vinyl option provide is easy to replace in the future when the need for reupholster comes. As well it allows extra flat surface for clients arm space and more comfy feel.
The vinyl is attached with much less tention and this allows the foam to expand to full capacity. The table looks puffier and feel extra deluxe!