Organic Agua Oil Water Dispersible 1 Litre
Pure vegetable Water Dispersible - Massage Oil
- No more rancid smelling towels!
- An excellent light massage oil & Odour-free
- Easily rinses off and leaves the skin soft and smooth
- Nourishing and moisturising
As every professional massage therapist knows, massage oils are notoriously difficult to fully remove from towels and linens, leaving them with a rancid smell and stains. After extensive research and development, we have created a new water dispersable massage oil
called AGUA Oil, that looks after your towels as well as your skin!. Our formula contains a naturally
derived dispersant enabling easier washing of towels, while still being friendly to the environment, our waterways, marine life and our skin.
AGUA Oil is based on 100% pure vegetable oils and is:
- An excellent massage oil which is light, spreadable and suitable for all skin types
- Compatible with pure essential oils for use in Aromatherapy treatments
- Easily washes off the skin and your towels!
AGUA OIL contains the following ACO organic vegetable oils and skin friendly ingredients: Organic Sunflower, Macadamia and Sweet Almond oils (95%); Coconut oil-derived laureth- 4 and our natural Rosemary antioxidant to protect against rancidity.The final product is a lovely light and washable massage oil, that will be of benefit to anyone
involved with massage.
why do we bottle our oils in glass or clear plastic:
We store our oils in hard clear plastic bottles. We found that soft plastic bottles have an effect that seems to leak a plastic smell onto the liquid contained. We are not claiming anything official here but our common sense and intuition tells us that if it smells like plastic it has some residue from the bottle.
We mainly stock:
- 100ml in Amber glass
- 250ml, 500ml & 1Litre size bottles in hard clear plastic
- 5 litre & 20 litre in normal plastic or metal containers