About this Model: This model is made the same way as the Compact table - Just lighter in weight. Made with Mesh Base under the foam instead of the rigid Plywood.
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg.
- Width: 49cm, with arm wings - 78cm
- Foam: 50mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 41cm low to 63cm high (other options available)
- Side Padding System: No
- Upholstery Style:Easy removable Upholstery Vinyl System
- Length: 163cm body + 30cm head rest and extends to 210cm
- Size folded: 84 x 49 x 18cm
- Face Hole: No Face hole
- Upgrades: Side wings, Adjustable headrest, Armrest, Rear Mount plate, foot extension, extra wide base legs, different heights
- Comes with: Fix angle headrest, standard low height legs 41-63cm
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: Sport, deep style
With Side wings
|COMPM||49cm||78cm||195-205cm||41-63cm||50mm||5.5kg||Extra $95||Made to order|
- Great for deep style work due to extra low height range and narrow frame.
- Amazingly easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Very comfy for clients and good arm support due to arm wings and comfy head-arm rests.
- No face hole
- Can't be up-graded with the Esay-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when client face up:
When your client turn in prone position.Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes as a soft cushion and cradle clients head nicely. Great cushion when treating client’s body however restrict access to client’s neck.
When you are about to treat client’s neck Strip arm rest and place instead of face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well space for practitioners legs underneath arm rest.
Finally you can place the face pad on top of arm rest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.