Slim Compact 5.3kg
About this Model: Slim Compact is slimmer, thinner, more compact and lighter then it's original shape Compact Atmosphere yet still comfortable and as always super strong and safe (1000kg weight capacity). 30mm thick foam instead of 50mm with mesh underneath so surface is still comfy ... YET around the face hole where comfort and softness is most important we curved 5cm thick foam into nice smooth contour shape allowing max comfort.
- Weight: 5.3kg (Upholstered with extra lightweight UltraThane vinyl)
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg.
- Width: 50cm, with arm wings - 78cm
- Foam: 30mm thick multipurpose Foam with 50mm thick around the face hole
- Height range: 43cm low to 64cm high (other options available)
- Side Padding System: little bit
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Upholstery Vinyl System
- Length: 165cm body + 30cm head rest and extends to 205cm
- Size folded: 84 x 50 x 14cm
- Face Hole: Super comfy Meridian contoured face hole
- Upgrades: Mount plate, Side wings, headrest extension, Armrest, foot extension, extra wide base legs with extra high options, Easy lift legs
- Comes with: Rear mount plate, standard low height legs 43-64cm,
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: Sport, deep style
Width of structure
Upholstered with UltraThane lightweight vinyl
With Side wings
|SC||50cm||45cm||165cm||43-64cm||30mm||5.3kg||78cm||Made to order|
- Great for deep style work due to extra low height range and narrow frame.
- Amazingly easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Very comfy for clients and good arm support due to arm wings and comfy head-arm rests.
- Super comfy face hole
- Can be up-graded with the Esay-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when client face up:
When your client turn in prone position.Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes as a soft cushion and cradle clients head nicely. Great cushion when treating client’s body however restrict access to client’s neck.
When you are about to treat client’s neck Strip arm rest and place instead of face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well space for practitioners legs underneath arm rest.
Finally you can place the face pad on top of arm rest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.