Lightest weight massage tables in the world blog
Meridian Tables is the only company in the world that manufactures truly lightweight massage tables. Large range of custom made models, sizes and styles from 4.8kg and the average full-size portables is between 6kg - 7.7kg.
Not only they are so lightweight, but all Meridian tables are also tested to hold over 1000kg static weight and we allow up to 300kg working weight as part of our warranty. Not many brands on the market allow that working weight capacity even with far heavier massage tables. Also, and this is where we really shine each part of the table is well thought of to minute details you may not even thought of to help with every aspect of clients comfort and your needs as the practitioner.
but before we continue let's have a look at our range of models and weights:
So let's examine the table aspects we perfected:
- Perfected super comfy face hole - the face hole is the most important part of the table client comfort-wise. If something is not comfortable there it's far more noticeable for the client than other parts of the table. Most practitioners place face cushion or roll a towel to make it comfortable however it lifts the client's forehead up and create a 'kink' in the neck. Not good posture. We perfected the face hole so all you have to do is use our special designed terry-towelling body and face hole covers and it is perfect for most body and face shapes.
- Luxurious Side padding system - provides extra width and comfort for the client's arms whilst allowing you the practitioner close access (when leaning against the table)
- Choice of different legs height range: 41-64cm, 55-8-cm, 60-85cm
- Easy lift legs upgrade on the purchase or anytime after-sale which allow the table's height to be adjusted whilst the client is on it (almost like power lift table)
- All models can be enhanced with headrest and armrest extension, footrest and other upgrades
- Custom made variations to suit your specific needs.
- UltraThane oil-resistant super comfy skin-friendly upholstery that can be even used for Kahuna types of modalities where upholstery is exposed for skin contact and oils.
- All our tables can be used as matrasses - most other massage tables brands have a cable legs system that forces the table to close when folding the legs. Ours does not. On any Meridian table, you can fold the legs in but the table's body still stays flat and can be used as matress
- Easy Removable vinyl system - allows puffy soft upholstery feel and more flat surface area, unlike standard upholstery (staples) which is normally very tight feel and also weaken the surface under the foam. Also easy and far cheaper to replace if the vinyl damage and need re-upholstery in the future.