EasyLift Stationary All in One Main
About this Model: The 'Stationary Easy-Lift A.I.O Main' is basically our entry model A.I.O Main - made in one piece instead of the folded portable version with a fold in Easy-Lift legs. The Foam is same thickness and feel as the portable A.I.O 55mm thick yet made from a heavier duty premium grade. Optional plywood thickness is available too. There is no gap in the middle of the table like our portable tables - this allows extra arm space for your clients. The upholstery is "Removable Vinyl" included with this model. The vinyl is attached with Velcro and elastic and can be removed easily. A new cover can be sent to you and fitted easily by yourself. No need to bring us the table for furure reupholstery!
- Weight: 15kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg
- Width: 72cm wide including Side Padding System
- Foam: 55mm thick multipurpose heavy duty premium Foam
- Height range: 60-80cm Standard range (Available in extra low range 50-70cm and extra high 65-85cm )
- Side Padding System: included
- Upholstery Style: Elastic Upholstery Vinyl System - Removable
- Length: 183cm
- Face Hole: Super Comfortable Standard Meridian Style
- Upgrades: Can be upgraded with the head/arm rests, Flexi-wings, foot extension, extra low legs, extra tall legs and more....
- Comes with: mount plate to attach face cradle and armrest
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: most modalities
|Width of structure||Length|
| Premium Foam|
General information about the All in One (A.I.O) tables:
1. The "Easy lift" legs:
The “Easy-Lift” legs are an amazing invention exclusive to Meridian. The “Easy-Lift” legs are fitted to our portable A.I.O table instead of the normal adjustable height legs. The “Easy-Lift” legs allow the height of the table to be easily adjusted whilst the client is on the table. No need for electricity or any other power source. The legs can be fitted to the A.I.O table either upon purchase or in the future. The cost of upgrading with the “Easy-Lift” legs is $398 at any stage. This model is included with the Easy-Lift legs. Another point to note is that the “Easy- Lift”- legs add 2kg to the table’s weight so take this into consideration if you are going to be doing lots of mobile work
2. The "Side Padding System"
The side padding system is another unique feature that only Meridians tables provide. It allows the A.I.O table to be suited to any modality you will ever take on and at the same time provides the utmost luxurious comfort for both the practitioner and the client. Choosing the right width for your table can be a confusing decision. The Unique system of “side padding” – provides the solution that dilemma. Normally there is a conflict between practitioner & client needs over the width of the table. In general, practitioners prefer narrow tables for better access, while clients prefer wide surfaces for comfort and arm space. The side padding system lets the practitioner get close access & maintain correct posture while leaning against the spongy 7cm foam on each side of the table. For example: in our most popular variation (“A.I.O Main”) – the total width including the side padding is 72cm and the structural width is 60cm. What that means is that as far as the client’s concerned the table is 72cm wide yet as far as the practitioner’s concerned the table’s width is only 60cm wide.
3. The "Grow System"
The A.I.O table can grow with your practice changing needs:
Headrest & Armrest
|Foot extension||Extra Low/High Legs||Easy-Lift Legs||Castor Wheels Legs||Flxi-Wings||Special Attachements& future projects|
The A.I.O Table can be upgraded and modified at any stage after purchase to suit the practitioner and their clients changing needs. These include:
- Easy-Lift” legs
- Extra low or high range of adjustable hight legs (Normal height range is 55-80cm)
- Extra low or high “Easy-Lift” (Normal height range is 60-80cm)
- Custom made legs
As well the A.I.O table can be enhanced with many attachments and unique attachment that will provide clever innovative solutions and add on comfort for both the practitioner and clients. These include:
- Removable lift up back support
- Head rest & Arm rest (multi functional – can be used as a flat surface for better cranial work)
- Foot extension.
- Custom made attachments
4. Elastic Upholstery Vinyl System
Vinyl is attached with elastic - no staples
Like our Mini-Me mesh models the Easy removable Vinyl option provide is easy to replace in the future when the need for reupholster comes. As well it allows extra flat surface for clients arm space and more comfy feel.
The vinyl is attached with much less tention and this allows the foam to expand to full capacity. The table looks puffier and feel extra deluxe!
Works very good for modalities where skin and oil contact with vinyl frequently - such as Kahuna, Hawaiian lomi lomi type massage ...
5. Other Build in Options
(can't be added after the table is made)
|Lift Up Back||Multi-Mount (for future attachements)||Pregnancy Hole and P|